Privacy and Personal Information
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, smartphone or tablet, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Website sell products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Coop and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
The Coop Website
- In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify The Coop immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although The Coop will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of The Coop or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the The Coop servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Coop grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. The Coop reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to The Coop, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Coop reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website, Applications and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, The Coop does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You agree that The Coop may publish your name and User Submission on the Website, Applications or in other press releases or media items.
- In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. The Coop designated recipient for notifications of claimed infringement is: Copyright Agent, Legal Department, 5549 Island Avenue Seminole Fl 33772, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 352-505-0629. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to The Coop customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- You understand that when using the Website , you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that The Coop is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against The Coop with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold The Coop, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE COOP WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COOP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, STOCK HOLDERS, PARTNERS, PARTNERSHIPS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE COOP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE COOP WEBSITE. THE COOP DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE COOP WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COOP WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COOP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, STOCK HOLDERS, PARTNERS, PARTNERSHIPS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE COOP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’ ‘ CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE , (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE , (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE . THE COOP DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COOP WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COOP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, STOCK HOLDERS, PARTNERS, PARTNERSHIPS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE , (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE , (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE , WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COOP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website are controlled and offered by The Coop from its facilities in the United States of America. The Coop makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Ability to accept Terms of Service
The Coop Intellectual Property
This Website contain many valuable trademarks owned and used by Salads International, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish The Coop’s quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be copied without the express written permission of Salads International, Inc.
The text, graphics and html code contained in the Website are the exclusive property of Salads International, Inc. Except where otherwise noted, the text, graphics and html code contained here may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Salads International, Inc.
The Website may link to sites not maintained by or related to The Coop. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Website, Applications or The Coop. The Coop has not reviewed the sites hyper-linked to or from the Website and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk. The Coop makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to the Website. Furthermore, The Coop does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to the Website.
or by calling (800)778‐7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Nothing herein shall prevent The Coop or you from obtaining from a temporary restraining order or preliminary injunctive relief to preserve the status quo or to prevent any irreparable harm pending the arbitration of the underlying claim, dispute, and/or controversy.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. In addition to any requirements imposed by law, the arbitrator shall be a retired state or federal court judge, or a licensed attorney with arbitration experience and at least ten years’ experience as a lawyer, and shall be subject to disqualification on the same grounds as would apply to a judge of a court in the relevant jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall follow controlling law and issue a decision in writing within 45 days of the arbitration hearing with a supporting opinion based on applicable law. The decision of the arbitrator (the “Decision”) shall be final, binding, and conclusive on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction; provided, however, that You and The Coop agree that the Decision may be appealed pursuant to the AAA’s Optional Appellate Arbitration Rules (“Appellate Rules”), which may be obtained at http://www.adr.org or by calling (800)778‐7879. The Decision shall not be considered final until after the time for filing the notice of appeal pursuant to the Appellate Rules has expired. Appeals must be initiated within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Decision, as defined by Rule A-3 of the Appellate Rules, by filing a Notice of Appeal with any AAA office. The single appellate arbitrator, who shall be chosen in the same manner described above, shall review the Decision applying the same standard(s) of review applicable in civil cases in the relevant jurisdiction and shall issue a reasoned award. The appellate arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and conclusive on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. At either party’s election, such decision and supporting opinion may be appealed to another arbitrator (“appellate arbitrator”), who shall be chosen in the same manner as described above. The appellate arbitrator shall apply to the underlying decision and opinion the same standard for review of civil cases as an appellate court in the relevant jurisdiction and issue a decision in writing with a supporting opinion based on such review and applicable law. The appellate arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and conclusive on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT ON A CLASS-WIDE, COLLECTIVE, MULTIPLE‐PARTY, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL BASIS. WE ALSO AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDING BETWEEN US MAY NOT BE CONSOLIDATED WITH ANY OTHER ARBITRATION BETWEEN THE COOP AND ANY OTHER PERSON. YOU AND THE COOP BOTH UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, BOTH ARE GIVING UP THEIR RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, CLASS-WIDE, COLLECTIVE, MULTIPLE‐PARTY, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR OTHER CLAIM EITHER MAY HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Should any term or provision or portion of this arbitration agreement be declared void or unenforceable or deemed in contravention of law, it shall be severed and/or modified and the remainder of this agreement shall be enforceable; provided, however, that if the provision above prohibiting class-wide, collective action, consolidated, or other group arbitration is deemed invalid, then this entire arbitration provision shall be null and void and shall not apply to that dispute, which shall be resolved in a judicial proceeding in Washtenaw County, Michigan.